Perry Research Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perry Research Digital Library (PRDL)

Go down

Perry Research Digital Library (PRDL) Empty Perry Research Digital Library (PRDL)

I am working on an online digital library for Perry researchers. It will have 1GB of storage space as of now. I have several publications (no longer under copyright protection) ready to upload along with a few other materials. If it works properly, others can submit materials to be added to the library, but remember nothing with copyright protection can be added because these documents will be freely downloadable unless it is your own work and you give permission for it's distribution.

The library will be the place to download the Perry Ezine as well.

If you have any comments or want to contribute to the library, post it here.
PerryResearch
PerryResearch
Admin
Admin

http://www.perryresearch.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Perry Research Digital Library (PRDL) :: Comments

PerryResearch

Post Wed 15 Apr 2009, 1:31 am by PerryResearch

I now have ten publications uploaded to the PRDL and will be testing them to see if they work properly. When finished, they will be listed in the Perry Downloads section on the portal page (main) of the forums.

Back to top Go down

PerryResearch

Post Fri 01 May 2009, 12:22 am by PerryResearch

My tests were successful and it appears that I can have the Library up and running by June 1st! The library will be listed as a link in the Perry Downloads section on the main page.

Various publications, Perry pedigree charts, genealogy forms, and back issues of the Perry Ezine will be included in the library. If you have any questions about the library, post 'em in the forums.

Back to top Go down

PerryResearch

Post Tue 02 Jun 2009, 1:21 pm by PerryResearch

The library will be up sometime in the first week of June and be available only to members. It will be listed in the all-new members section!

Back to top Go down

PerryResearch

Post Mon 22 Jun 2009, 9:11 pm by PerryResearch

The PRDL is up and running in the member's section. Updates to the library will also be listed in the member's section so check it from time to time. When you log in, the list of publications is near the top of the portal page.

Back to top Go down

PerryResearch

Post Sun 29 May 2011, 10:58 pm by PerryResearch

The PRDL now has 15 publications available for downloading. More will be added in the near future.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down