Perry Research Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wisconsin descendants of Rehoboth, Mass. & VT Perrys

2 posters

Go down

Wisconsin descendants of Rehoboth, Mass. & VT Perrys Empty Wisconsin descendants of Rehoboth, Mass. & VT Perrys

Post by jessandra Sat 01 Mar 2008, 5:04 pm

If anyone is interested I have found a line of Wisconsin Perrys who descend from Jabez Perry (descendant of Anthony Perry) and Molly Ide who moved from Rehoboth, Mass to Vermont.

This is a by-product of my research as these Perrys ended up in the same Wisconsin town (Algoma, Kewaunee) as my Perrys and until recently we had assumed they must be related. Well - they aren't and I can now connect them to the Vermont and Rehoboth families. Please let me know if you are interested and I will pass on what I have.

Karen

jessandra
Veteran
Veteran

http://www.jessandra.de/PerryofIreland.htm

Back to top Go down

Wisconsin descendants of Rehoboth, Mass. & VT Perrys Empty Jabez decendants in Wisconsin

Post by Gibber Fri 04 Apr 2008, 3:52 pm

Karen I read you post and would be interested in any info you had to share. Jabez was a 5th Great-Grandfather of mine and I am currently working on his family and decendants.

Neil Gibbs

Gibber
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Wisconsin descendants of Rehoboth, Mass. & VT Perrys Empty Re: Wisconsin descendants of Rehoboth, Mass. & VT Perrys

Post by jessandra Sat 05 Apr 2008, 3:02 am

Hi Neil,

I'll pm you with some information this afternoon.
Karen

jessandra
Veteran
Veteran

http://www.jessandra.de/PerryofIreland.htm

Back to top Go down

Wisconsin descendants of Rehoboth, Mass. & VT Perrys Empty Re: Wisconsin descendants of Rehoboth, Mass. & VT Perrys

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum