Perry Research Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zadoc H Perry, Maryland

2 posters

Go down

Zadoc H Perry, Maryland Empty Zadoc H Perry, Maryland

Post by bjt654 Tue 02 Oct 2012, 11:56 am

Hi,

I have an ancestor I've traced back to Maryland. His name is Zadock, Zaddox, Zeddox Perry. He is my GGGreat Grandfather. I have his children as Aaron Wheeler Perry, born around 1819 in Maryland, William Richard Perry, born 1827 in Maryland, Denitia Elizabeth Perry born 1829 Maryland, Mary Jane Perry born 1833 Maryland, Nancy Ann Perry born 1835 Maryland, and Sarah Ann Perry born 1840 Ohio. I have him as being married to a Margaret born 1803 Maryland. I have a death certificate for Nancy Ann Perry Kepper who died in Missouri in 1918, that shows Zaddox Perry as her father, unknown mother. I have a 1850 Ohio Census that shows Margaret, Wheeler, William R. Mary J, Nancy, and Sarah living in Elizabeth Township, Miami County, Ohio. Aaron Wheeler is my GGGrandfather. His son is Charles Henry Perry my great grandfather, Clara Irene Perry my grandmother.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

bjt654
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Zadoc H Perry, Maryland Empty Re: Zadoc H Perry, Maryland

Post by Donnie1 Sun 23 Mar 2014, 2:43 pm

bjt654 - Your query is about a year and a-half old, and I don't know if you're still working on Zadock Perry, but I have run across him in my research (I am not a Perry) and would be glad to exchange information with you. His parentage is still a mystery to me, but I can give you him some information on him that may help you to put the pieces together.

Donnie1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down