Perry Research Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

edward perry of fayette county,west virginia

2 posters

Go down

edward perry of fayette county,west virginia Empty edward perry of fayette county,west virginia

Post by kayfaye50 Thu 17 Apr 2008, 1:15 pm

hello all i am searching for info on edward perry he married bessie jane sigler. their daughter, mary magdeline perry b; may, 1908 in fayette county,wv married my grandfather, orion grafton O'Dell abt. 1935. mary died kanawha co.,wv aug. 1996. she never gave birth to any of her own children, but she raised my dad and his siblings , their birth mother died 1932. any info at all would help and be much appreciated. parents of bessie sigler were; lenard sigler and virginia shears bounce

kayfaye50
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

edward perry of fayette county,west virginia Empty Re: edward perry of fayette county,west virginia

Post by PerryResearch Sun 29 May 2011, 6:35 am

Edward was Thomas Edward Perry born abt 1875 in Greenbrier County, WV. Edward and Bessie were married in Fayette County, WV 08 Feb 1900 by N L Wiserman. Ed was a 25 year old miner, s/o JR and Emily Perry. Bessie was 18 d/o Len & M? Sigler (M should be a V?). This info comes from the marriage record of Thomas E Perry and Bessie Sigler. Edward was the son of John R & Emily Perry. John was the son of Thomas Perry and Sarah Reynolds. Thomas was the son of Joseph Perry and Frances Reynolds. Joseph was the son of Thomas Perry and Ruth Shepherd. Thomas has been reported as the son of John Perry Sr of family group 19 (James Perry of Perrymount, County Down, Ireland). I am not yet sure of this Thomas' information, but I plan to post an article on the subject soon in the articles section of this forum.
PerryResearch
PerryResearch
Admin
Admin

http://www.perryresearch.net

Back to top Go down