Perry Research Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perry Ezine Volumes

Go down

perry - Perry Ezine Volumes Empty Perry Ezine Volumes

Perry Ezine Vol.1 has been a major project for me since much of 2007 didn't have an Ezine release. I started the project in Dec '07 though I first thought of it in Nov '06! The project goal is to put together all of 2007's issues of the Perry Ezine along with what was going to be released in the missing issues from myself with a few other submissions. This project has took up most of my research time, but it is now nearly finished. It is now about 90% complete and should be released next week! It contains many materials for Perry research including births, deaths, marriages, articles, census records, two pedigree charts and more. It will be over 140 pages in length and in PDF format for easy searching. An announcement will be given when the file is ready for downloading. If updates to the file are needed (font size, formatting, corrections, etc.), they will be announced when available.

Last edited by Admin on Fri 01 May 2009, 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
PerryResearch
PerryResearch
Admin
Admin

http://www.perryresearch.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Perry Ezine Volumes :: Comments

PerryResearch

Post Thu 15 May 2008, 6:14 pm by PerryResearch

Due to various website problems, the Vol. 1 Ezine won't be released until sometime in June. Sorry for the delay.

Back to top Go down

PerryResearch

Post Fri 03 Apr 2009, 3:28 am by PerryResearch

Perry Ezine Vol. 1 will be out sometime this year as well as Vol. 2 Exclamation bounce sunny Editing problems Crying or Very sad mostly has caused the delays. silent

Back to top Go down

PerryResearch

Post Fri 01 May 2009, 12:07 am by PerryResearch

Because of problems with the census tables, I am taking out the 1790 census from Vol. 1 and having it as a separate document. The census will be released asap as a file in the PRDL. Volume One of the Perry Ezine will be available on May 14th Exclamation It will contain over 100 pages of Perry info from 2007's issues of the Perry Ezine.

Back to top Go down

PerryResearch

Post Mon 22 Jun 2009, 9:42 pm by PerryResearch

PE Vol. 1 reached 100 downloads and had to be reset. Sorry for anyone that couldn't download it. It is up again for downloading, but now you must be a member and logged-in to download.

Back to top Go down

forumperry

Post Wed 01 Jul 2009, 11:26 pm by forumperry

The first time I tried to download it in June it didn't work, but it did this time. When does Vol. 2 come out?

Back to top Go down

PerryResearch

Post Thu 10 Sep 2009, 5:23 pm by PerryResearch

Vol. 2 should be ready in January, I hope. Maybe before Smile

Back to top Go down

PerryResearch

Post Wed 21 Oct 2009, 1:15 am by PerryResearch

Perry Ezine Vol II will be out in January 2010 so look for updates coming soon Exclamation Vol III won't be too far behind Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PerryResearch

Post Sun 29 May 2011, 11:00 pm by PerryResearch

Vol I is back up in the PRDL, but Vol II and III have not been added yet. Several problems with editing and not having enough time to work on them has delayed this until further notice. I will give an update whenever something changes.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down